Known for it’s high quality, The Fleck 5600SXT is one of the Best Water Softener in the market. Suitable for a small family of 3-5 Members, this product is highly capable. This made us to write on Fleck 5600SXT Review as Best Water Softener of 2017.
You will find the detailed product reviews of the same where we discussed each and every aspect possible.
Fleck 5600SXT Best Water Softener Review
Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener is one of the best and most popular Water Softeners in the market. The Water that you get from an external source, such as the Ground Water contains many kind of harmful salts as well as minerals. When such salts enters your body, it affects your body and health badly.
- Fleck 5600SXT Best Water Softener Review
- Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener Parts
- Fleck 5600SXT vs 7000SXT
- Fleck 5600SXT Installation
- Fleck 5600SXT Programming
But, if you have Fleck 5600SXT with you, you don’t need to worry. This Water Softener removes such unnecessary salts and minerals from your body. And make your water free of such contaminants. It is such a powerful appliance, which can make this work full of ease.
Moreover, the issue of water storage can also be resolved using this Water Softener. As this water softener carries a storage tank with it, which can store plenty of water with it. It can also handle the high flow rate capacity. It amounts to 12 Gallons per minute.
Even, the grain handling capacity of this Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener is quite sufficient with 48000 Grains. The hard water is also harmful for your good and equipment. There are many instances, where clothes have become dull and utensils losing their shine and getting marks because of hard water.
The Fleck 5600SXT can resolve such kind of issues.
It is an ideal appliance for the family of 3 to 6 members.
Moreover, it is a fully automated kind of water softener with the Meter Operated Regeneration System, which makes your task, more easy than ever. This system also prevents the unnecessary wastage of water. Also, the Digital Valve of the Digitally Controlled system carries the warranty period of 5 Years. And it is a lot durable.
Also, the brine tank of the Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener comes up with the warranty period of 10 Years, which makes your product to work for a longer run. The Safety Float doesn’t allow the amount of water to exceed and prevents the issue of water draining. Moreover, the installation of the Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener is also easy and doesn’t require expertise in plumbing. You can easily go through the manual and work accordingly. It is an easy to use appliance.
Although, some may find it expensive, but it offers true value for your money. And when we compare it with other such products, they can’t compete against the features that the Fleck 5600SXT provides you with. It is such a quality appliance. With this Water Softener, your health is in safe hands. You are not only getting a Water Softener, but also getting safety for your family.
Getting the Fleck 5600SXT, would be good for your family. Furthermore, we have described you with other specifications. With such features, specifications, cost and warranty policies the Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener is surely King of the Market.
Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener Parts
The whole unit of Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener consists of following parts as well as accessories:
- By Pass Valve as well as Back Lash Control Valve: These valves are used for the Pressure Regulation of Water.
- Black Colored Brine Tank and Filter Tank: The Brine Tank is used for accommodating the water. Filter tank is a home for pure water.
- Boxes of various heights of the softening media i.e. Resin: Resin is used as a softening media. More, the amount of Resin, more the capacity of the Water Softener. So with the Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener, you get 2 Boxes of this softening media.
- A Media Funnel: Media Funnel is used for pouring various kind of additives in the Water Softener.
- A Distributor Tube: This tube helps to establish the Distribution Channel in the Water Softener.
- Ball Valves: Ball Valves are helpful in installation and servicing.
- A Pipe Connector Kit: It consists of various kind of pipes for fitting and installation.
- Safety Float: The Safety Float prevent the unnecessary loss of water from your Water Softener.
Fleck 5600SXT vs 7000SXT
The Fleck 7000SXT and Fleck 5600SXT Water Softeners are often compared.
|Fleck 5600SXT||Fleck 7000SXT|
|Design: The Design of Fleck 5600SXT is same as it as earlier.||Design: The Fleck 7000SXT comes with multiple apparatus and extraordinary accessories.|
|Application: We can find the application of Fleck 5600SXT at a small house of 3-5 members.||Application: It finds its application in a large household as well as commercial applications, where usage of water is more.|
|Cost: It is less expensive than Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener.||Cost: Price of Fleck 7000SXT is more than Fleck 5600SXT.|
|Service: Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener follows simple and easy service and installation.||Service: Handling the Service and Installation of Fleck 7000SXT requires expertise.|
|Grain Capacity: It can handle up to 48000 Grains of water easily.||Grain Capacity: It is a heavy weight product with the Grain Capacity of almost 64000.|
Fleck 5600SXT Installation
For the installation of your Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener, you need to just follow the below given steps:
1. Placing the Tank: Placing the tank in upright position on a flat surface, you have to fill the tank in case if it’s not filled priory.
2. Filling the Tank: Keeping the riser tube properly on the tank, place the funnel over the top and fill the tank.
3. Installing the Valve: Provide proper lubrication to the Control Valve and Place it on the tank.
4. Plumbing: After decreasing the pressure of your drain and locating your installation point, cut a portion of pipe for easy flow of water through your Water Softener. And with the help of Soldering or PVC Pipes, you have to plumb the system as per their codes. Keep the system is in the By Pass and check for all the leakages.
5. Brine Tank Connection: Connect the Meter Valve to the Brine Tank. Bring out the Brine Float Assembly from the Brine Well. Assemble them through the hole. Insert the tube in the Brine Float Assembly through the Hex Nut. Attach this assembly with the drain.
6. Drain Connection: Place the Barbed Fitting on the Meter Valve. Connect the drain line with the barbed fitting. Wound tape over drain tubes. Attach the drain line tube to the appropriate drainage. And your drainage connection is done!
Fleck 5600SXT Programming
Programming is one of the most part of using a Water Softener. Proper programming leads to better usage. Programming your Fleck 5600SXT is simple. First of all, close the By Pass Valve if it’s open. Turn on the Water Supply. Fill the softener completely with water. Assuring that there is no leakage, start the Meter Regeneration.
For starting, press the Regeneration Button and hold it until the Motor starts. It will take almost an hour to completely regenerate. Keep the appropriate amount of water level into the Water Tank. Now pour salt in the brine tank. You can use any kind of salt without any kind of barrier. And your Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener is successfully programmed.
Fleck 5600SXT Service Manual
One unit of the Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener also carries a Service Manual. The service manual guides you with the various service related inquiries regarding your Water Softener. Moreover, it also includes the various kind of problems that you may face while using your Water Softener and their troubleshooting tips. The service manual is provided to make your work easy with your Fleck 5600SXT.
Fleck 5600SXT Rebuild Kit
The Rebuild Kit of Fleck 5600SXT is for a purpose. In case if any of your parts breakdown, then the Rebuild Kit will help you to restore your Water Softener. The Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener’s Rebuild Kit includes a Softener Valve, Some Parts of Fleck Water Softener, A Softener Piston, Brine Valve, Seal and Spacer Kit.
Fleck 5600SXT Manual Regeneration
The Manual Regeneration feature facilitate the user to set a timer for Meter Regeneration Process. To set time, simply push the Red Button. For forced regeneration you have to choose the ‘Regen’ option. Rinses will occur during this regeneration and the brine solution would be eliminated from the system through the Drain Connection of your home.
Where to Buy Fleck Water Softener?
Want to own the Fleck Water Softener? Are you confused about from Where to buy? Then this section is for you. We are going to explain you about the ways of ordering your Fleck Water Softener.
1. Fleck’s Official Website: You can follow the official website of Fleck. And avail the benefits from thereof.
2. Walmart: Ordering from Walmart is also a better option to avail the benefits that they offer.
3. Amazon: Amazon also sells the Fleck Water Softeners. For getting your Water Softener from Amazon you just need visit their website
Who Makes Fleck Water Softener?
A same company manufactures the Fleck Water Softener and it’s Control Valves. Fleck Controls, often referred as Fleckenstein Valve or L.W. Fleckenstein inc. Now the Pentair Water owns this Fleck Controls. And when we talk about the parts and accessories of Fleck Water Softener. Fleck Systems.com is having US Water Systems as their owner. And under the same brand name, they manufacture various parts, filters, softeners, tanks or whatever you need with your Water Softener. Fleck Systems.com is independent and just sells their parts. Pentair helds all the responsibilities for all the Fleck Water Softeners and it’s tech support.
Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener Manual
With the unit of Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener, you also get a instruction manual for the ease of usage of your Water Softener. The manual is in simple language with clear instructions about the parts and kits of accessories you get with the Water Softener. Moreover, it also describes about the Pre-Installation Guidelines, Set Up, Working of the Water Softener, Installing Instructions and much more. And in case if your Water Softener breaks down, it also provides you with easy Troubleshooting Tips. If you follow these instructions clearly, your product will keep on working till a long time without any kind of trouble.
Fleck 5600SXT Control Valve
Control Valve is an essential feature of the Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener. They regulate the pressure flow rate of the water and also controls the back wash of water. Automation is a part of any appliance these days and these Control Valves help in the support of Automation. Moreover, the Meter Based Regeneration System of the Fleck Water Softener works on the support of Control Valve only. These Control Valves come in the size of range of 6 to 12 inches diameter.
Fleck Water Softener Troubleshooting
As far as any appliance is concerned, Troubleshooting is one of their most important parameter. In this section, we are going to explain you about the Troubleshooting tips of the Fleck Water Softener.
1. No Water Regeneration: This kind of error might occur due to timer failure. For solving the error, check out your power supply.
2. Hard Water: In case if you get Hard Water, there might be multiple reasons for it. Such as an Open By Pass Valve, No Water or Salt in Brine Tank, Leakage at Internal Valve or at Distributor Tube and so on. For troubleshooting this problem, you need to check the above listed equipment that whether they are working or not.
3. Continuous Drain Flow: Either due to internal leak or due to not proper Valve Programming Continuous Drain Flow occurs. To solve this error, you have to reprogram the valve and solve the internal leakage.
4. Iron in Water: Due to fouled Mineral Bed, this error takes place. To cure this issue, you have to increase the backwash time and the frequency of regeneration. This is a major error, as it also raises problem of loss of essential elements from your Water Softener.
To get more such relavant information, you can visit Fleck5600SXT Guide.